What exactly is Search Engine Optimization ?
Search Engine Optimization, which is also known as SEO, can simply be defined as the process, where the rankings of your website in search engine results are increased, with the objective of increasing traffic and generated revenue.
If you can get your website to the first page of search engine results, you will be able to attract a lot more visitors than having your website on the second page of search engine results. However, achieving such rankings in search engines is never an easy thing to do. You will need to focus on multiple factors to make sure that your website boosts up in search engine rankings. That’s where this tutorial can help you with. (Read Also — Core Java Tutorial )
Here are some of the most prominent aspects that you need to focus on getting your website up in search engine results.
A Search Engine Optimization service will never be complete without a proper keyword research. It can contribute a lot towards the success of your SEO efforts at the end of the day. We can offer exclusive keyword research services, which are backed up by proven methodologies. Based on the keywords we provide, you can think about aligning your website content, including the product descriptions and articles.
Link building can still deliver impressive results to the people engaged in SEO campaigns. SEO experts can help you to take the most out of link building. In other words, an SEO expert can help your website to get valuable backlinks, which can convince the search engines that you have a worthy site. They make sure that we don’t create backlinks using spam links. Hence, you don’t need to keep any doubts in mind while you are using our link building services.
Search engine ranking reports
It is important for you to monitor the search engine rankings of your website on a regular basis. SEO experts can help you with that as well. We provide comprehensive reports, which you can use in order to analyze your progress along with time. Based on the reports, you will be able to determine what you should do next. In addition, these reports can help you to keep track of the keyword rankings as well.
Social media marketing campaigns
Search engines pay special attention towards the visibility of a specific website in social media when determining the rankings. Due to this reason, SEO experts can help you with running social media campaigns as well.
Website audits to ensure your search engine rankings
Search engine rankings can dynamically change. Therefore, it is important to audit the website on a regular basis and make sure that your website stays on top of search engine rankings. Whenever there is an update in the search engine algorithms, your website should survive and maintain its rankings.
During the search engine audits, you need to focus on below-mentioned points.
- Website title tags, Meta tags, page titles, page copies and alt attributes.
- URL structure of the website.
- Navigation structure of the website
- Alpha testing, Beta testing and multivariate testing.
- Web content duplicates checks.
- Review of backlinks.
These audits can help you to keep the peace of mind because you know that your website rankings in the search engines won’t go down. All possible threats will be eliminated and you will be able to keep a peace of mind in the long run.
Here are 10 additional SEO tips that you can keep in mind to get guaranteed results.
- Backlink exchanging – If you can exchange backlinks with other websites belonging to the same niche, you will be able to boost the rankings of your website in search engines. It would be a good idea to focus on building backlinks on high authority websites as they can deliver effective results.
- Quality content – Quality content can be considered as the best method available for you to get your website to the first page of Google search engine results. Therefore, you should think about getting unique and readable content to your website.
- Use appropriate names for image files – Search engines such as Google also take the images of your website into consideration when ranking them. Therefore, you should use appropriate names for the image files.
- Use understandable permalinks – You need to use understandable permalinks when you are uploading content to your website. In addition, it would be a good idea to keep them short as much as possible.
- Use an appropriate theme – Some of the themes that are available for a website are search engine optimized. For example, they come along with responsive designs. If you can get hold of such a theme, you will be able to stay away from spending your efforts to optimize them.
- Never use flash – Content built using flash is not detectable by the search engines. Therefore, you should never use flash when you are building up a website. The efforts you spend on such a website would be in vain.
- Never use black hat techniques – You might be able to experience quick results from black hat techniques. However, you should keep in mind that black hat techniques are not in a position to deliver long-lasting results.
- Publish the posts to social media – The posts that you upload in your website should be shared among social media networks as well. Search engines such as Google pay special attention towards the posts that are shared among social media networks when ranking the web pages.
- Highlight keywords or informative content – The posts that you upload to the website would contain keywords or informative content. If you can highlight them, you will be able to increase your chances of getting your website ranked on the first page of search engine results.
- Create a sitemap – Last but not least, you should think about creating a sitemap of your website in XML format. Several plugins are available for the website owners and you can seek the assistance of such a tool.