Hi Guys, In this tutorial you will learn about how to install intellij idea in window and how to import project in intellij idea.
you can download intellij idea setup from below given url.
intelliJ idea Installation –
- Once setup is download double click on the .exe file and choose next.
- Choose installation location and click next.
- Choose the below given field and click next.
- Click on Run IntelliJ idea community edition check box to complete installation.
How to import project in intelliJ idea –
- Once installation complete click on intellij icon below given window will appear.
- Click on Import Project and select path where you have created local repository.
- In my case i have imported maven project you can select appropriate project and click on next button, see blow given screenshot.
- In the next window click on Environment Setting and set a path for Maven Home Directory, Setting.xml file path and Local Directory Path then click on next button.
- In this step click on + sign to add JDK path as given in the below screen shot click ok. Now project imported successfully.
- Project import completed successfully. Now got to menu bar Go to File > Setting > Version Control >Provide git.exe path available on your local machine then click on Test once. Prompt message will appear git.exe executed successfully now you can use intelliJ.