ADIDAS Full Form is Adolf“Adi” Dassler who’s the creator of ADIDAS. It is a firm which designs and produces premium quality sports shoes, sports apparels and sports equipment and accessories. The business also produces goods like eye equipment, watches, and bags. Adidas is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany. Additionally, it owns TaylorMade the Reebok and Rockport. (Read Also :ADHD Full Form)
- Adolf Dassler made his first shoe at age 20 in 1920.
- In 1928, he made particular shoes in his workshop for the athletes who participated at 1928 Olympic Games in Amsterdam.
- In the mid-1930s, he created 30 distinct sneakers for eleven different sports with a workforce of around 100 employees.
- Following The second World War, Adolf Dassler needed to make a fresh beginning. So, in 1947, he started with 47 employees and made first post-war sports shoes with rubber and canvas in the American gas tanks.
- In 1948he introduced the brand ADIDAS as the name of his firm.
- The name was a combination of his first and last name.
- In 1949, he registered the three-stripe mark because of the trademark of Adidas.
- After the massive success, in 1995, the business went public with its stock.