What is the Full Form of ABP?
Yeh Hai Star (1998–2013)
Aap Dekh Rahe Hai Star News (1998–2013)
Sirf Star News Par (1998–2013)
Aapko Rakhe Aage (2013–present)
History of ABP:
20 years ago STAR News was formed on 18-February-1998 from 2003 STAR News turned into a total Hindi News Channel. It was the primary bilingual (English – Hindi) news channel and was ran by STAR India . But when the tie up with the NDTV lapsed in 2003, STAR News was changed into a total Hindi dialect news channel, some portion of STAR and ABP tie up.
In 2003, the agreement with NDTV finished and STAR chose to run the channel individually. Be that as it may, the legislature presented a rule topping remote value in the News business to 26%. In 2004, the star entered into a Joint Venture with Ananda Bazar Patrika group and formed a company called Media Content and Communication Services Pvt. Ltd. (MCCS) which ran the channel STAR News. STAR possessed 26% in this JV while The Ananda Bazar Patrika amass claimed 74%. In 2012, after the split of ABP gathering and Star, the Media Content and Communications rebranded Star News as ABP news on 1 June 2012.
Ananda Publishers is a division of ABP Group below is the asset details of ABP.
- Anandabazar Patrika Bengali language daily newspaper
- Ebela Bengali language tabloid newspaper
- The Telegraph English language daily newspaper
- The Telegraph in Schools (TTIS)
- Boier Desh
- Fortune India
- ABP Live – English language News in Worldwide. Formerly known as STAR Live
- ABP News – Hindi language news channel in India. formerly known as STAR News.
- ABP Ananda – Bengali language news channel in India. formerly known as STAR Ananda.
- ABP Sanjha– Punjabi language news channel in India.
- ABP Majha – Marathi language news channel in India. formerly known as STAR Majha.
- ABP Asmita – Gujarati language news channel in India